Friday 6 February 2009

Very Much Un-Ace-Like



Going home no longer excites me.
wtf? I know.

I don't know what's really going on. It just seems I'm better off staying alone at Plaza Rah [my apartment/college]. Better off for my emotions & peace of mind. Everytime I come home feeling happier than ever, something or somebody just has to come up and piss me off. I don't literally blow up like I usually do years back but I'm trying to keep all that anger in because it's not gonna do any good. I'm hiding in my room right now.

After my mid semester holi, I'm going to make myself stay at college. Be prepared for my finals. I was happy today after finding out I passed all the subjects for my previous exams. I guess it means nothing now.


Damn...I feel so sad right now. The fact that I can't be happy where I thought I belonged is upsetting me. I'm sure you'd feel the same if it happened to you too.

But then again, all this could be circumstantial. It's a Friday, everyone's tired, the house is in a mess, and I'm having my PMS. Maybe a prayer & a nap would wear it off. InsyAllah.

Laters...


4 comments:

Ib said...

i get u edd..i get u...

edd faLco said...

yeah. i geuss it's part of that cycle of life. the down-side

Anonymous said...

u n me, are quite alike, somehow...

edd faLco said...

haha...runs in the blood maybe