Saturday 21 February 2009

ChatterBox


Disgusting! Disgusting! Disgusting!

That is all I feel and that is all I shall feel as long as I remember this week of holiday. This shall be my first ever attempt to produce a post barely out of word vomit. Or as pen to paper and fingertip to keyboard...I lost my train of thoughts. Be it as it may, I shall try my best to keep my topic around the activities of my previous week. Disgusting, as I said before, it has made me feel and as I am a day away from it's end I realized I have gained pretty much none to an oblivion. Planned I did and regret I had been. Depressed I might be but sad I am not. What are the likes of me being here typing this when there are people outside doing the things they are simply because the can or they want to. I'd love to do the same but I am hot, as in the temperature and not in looks.

The more I look around the more I get sick of it. The more sick I get the more miserable I feel. The more miserable I feel, the more agitated, the louder I get, the more people shush me, the more ego, the more boredom, the more destructive, the more garbage, the more caffeine, the more I forget. Tisk Tisk Tisk.

As I tisk myself, I hear my guitar strumming by itself. I looked at it but nothing seems to be strumming it. It strums by itself. I sit here wondering whether I was imagining it out of boredom or simply trying to fool myself that a magical being has come to cheer me up. But then a fruit fly comes along and buzzes around my face, especially at the eyes, trying it's best to make a landing, when I was actually wearing my glasses. I was trying hard to convince it that I am no fruit by moving my head around, a similar movement to headbanging, but the housefly stays unconvinced. Something in it's nature is telling them that my ugly face is a fruit. Fruits on the other hand are bright coloured, smooth skinned, and edible. Everything my face isn't.

I came home the other day and got to the 6 months delayed spring cleaning. Though it has nothing to do with spring time, I still choose to call it that way because it would make everybody else feel responsible to put in some effort. Worked, has it? Partially and better than nothing. My room feels wider and the fruit fly is still here to get me. It seemed to have a new destination now, the nostrils. I guess a bunch of nose hair is easier than a glass barrier. Fooled you have been, oh determined fruit fly.

Anyway, I manged to finally fit in some lyrics to a melody of a tune. A new song perhaps! I long for it to be heard but I am still hot, as in the temperature, not in looks. I thought of a few more but this heat has prevented me to do absolutely nothing. Well, I can't quite say absolute, for I am writing an entry in my blog while watching a classic movie. But of course, I am word vomiting and I am not paying any attention to the movie, so all in all, it is next to nothing if not itself.

My hate has killed the fruit fly. Fare thee well, not.

Later days!

No comments: