Thursday 19 February 2009

N.E.V.E.S


I was tagged by my aunt to do this. Here you go Enda.

I. se7en facts you may not know about me when I was 7 years old:

I can't remember much of what happened to me at this age.


1. started a thieving habit
2. I wore a baju kurung for my birthday party
3. set foot on English soil & stayed for 3 1/2 years
4. lost a lot of memory during the flight to England
5. became enemies with the first Malay girl I met there who later became my best friend
6. had no fashion sense because surviving the cold was of utmost importance
7. first time experienced snow

II.
se7en things that scare me:


1. violent deaths: MVAs, murder, freak accidents, mauled by a mouth of sharp teeth
2. losing my family
3. a big body of water

4. break a limb OR lose my sight OR become permanently bedridden
5. falling in love
6. alone in a crowd of strangers, I'd rather be by myself
7. the world

III.
se7en songs that I like the most:

Just 7?! This will be the hardest thing for me to do. To be fair, I'll put one of my fave songs from my fave genres.


1. 'Hallowed Be Thy Name' by Iron Maiden
2. 'Fuel' by Metallica
3. 'Turn' by Travis
4. 'Hysteria' by Muse & Radiohead's 'The Bends' album [haha...cheating]
5. 'Down To My Last' by Alter Bridge [but honestly I love all their songs]
6. 'Aces of Spades' by Motorhead
7. 'Glosoli' by Sigur Ros

DONE!

Laters...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ida, cutenya gambar u all kat uk tu. comel!

edd faLco said...

yess. we love that pic. it was a turning point