Monday 2 February 2009

Tag! I'm it!



I have been victimized! I never knew this 'game' existed amongst bloggers. It's called tagging.

The rules are: Use a search engine to search the answers to the questions. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 other people.

I have been officially tagged by Wan, and so here are my answers.

1. I am a...
rockhead

2. I want to go here...
to bungee jump

3. Favourite place...
country site

4. Favourite colour...
black & red

5. Favourite food...
ayam kicap

6. Favourite drink...
coffee

7. My school...
Jalan 3, Bandar Baru Bangi [irrelevant question btw]

8. Favourite story...
history
9. Born in...
Kelantan

10. My hobby...
human personality & psychology

11. Live in...
my room

12. I wish for a...
soulmate

The End

Now, my turn to tag others. Unfortunately, I don't know many people who actually read my blog & it's kind of unfair to re-tag Wan. So besides the people in the list below, whoever read this post can consider yourself tagged.

Tag! You're it!
1. Naqqib
2. Dooha
3. Enda
4. Ib
5. Syinteru
6. Whoever is reading...

This was fun Wan, thanx.
...Later days...

4 comments:

shogunn_general said...

Hah! Done.

edd faLco said...

i noe. cpt gle response. nmpk sgt xde keje.

Anonymous said...

hehe, thanx edd.. interesting pictures.. :)

ayam kicap memang sedap, lagi-lagi kalau makan dengan cili padi :9 boleh tambah nasi dua kali :P

SMKJ3 - the sweet memories of US.. :)

nescafe memang best.. i like it too compared to tea..

history - tak kenal maka tak cinta

wah, soulmate? ;) insyaAllah, jangan lupa ajak aku pegi makan nasi minyak ko :)

edd faLco said...

haha! tu r..xtau nk wish pe dah. i just need a man to complete me. AAAWWWW!!! aah jiwang abes