Monday 16 February 2009

23 Enigma


Oh crap, I just had an epiphany. I'm sat here thinking about how old
[23yrs] I'm turning into in a few hours & it occurred to me that I'll actually be living my 24th year of life after that hour, which made a whole lot of difference. I feel older. Okay, I'm put off by that fact.

Ever since I turned 20 I began hating birthdays. It means nothing to me unless I achieved something profound for that year [which would be the year that just passed].
If you have been reading my blog since the day I started [April 2008], obviously, I am quite happy turning 23, despite that tiny turn off. So, yay! But that epiphany gives me a new meaning to living a life. I'm gonna work hard to fill my 24th year with appreciable experiences so that I'll have a better birthday to look forward to next year. I don't think I can quite grab the whole idea of it yet, I keep losing my train of thoughts [or was that the coffee?].

No, I'm not going to sketch a plan of it, that's as absurd as stalking Gary Oldman.

in his youth as Jackie Flannery in 'State of Grace'

As much as I want to it's highly impossible, he's too far away & he'll have bodyguards, not to mention the fact that he'll hate me before he even gets to know me, and I don't want my life to hate me [wth was that? oops...that's the coffee again].

Aaahh, I better stop. It's destructive to write in this condition.

Later days...

2 comments:

shogunn_general said...

hoho happy birthday!

welcome to my world.

edd faLco said...

hoho.. ta mate