Thursday 7 May 2009

Say It Like It Is, MothaLuver!



Mother's Day is coming up and thanks to my being around people for a change it didn't escape me this time around, unlike other times. Frankly, I never really paid much attention to it [in those days] and no matter how much my mum kept saying that she doesn't feel appreciated during those days - because I pass the day like any other day - I just didn't feel the need. Yeah okay, you might think: Damn! Edd's an ungrateful piece of offspring! Well, I agree! I was how you say, a biatch? An inconsiderate, ignorant, selfish biatch to be exact. I still do retain some features but I'm trying my best to shed that old layer of skin. Love was nowhere to be found in that kid and now I just wanna hug everybody [aaahh...J. Loren to start with].

Anyway, back to the main subject of mums! I just read of a friend's blog where he wrote about his parents and how much he loves them and all those mushy stuff [hehe..kidding..very thoughtful of you]. And thus inspired me on this matter.

Thinking back on all the sacrifices they made just to raise the 5 of us, really makes me wanna knock the starch out of myself for being what I was. Of course, my mum would say we were good kids, behaved well in public, and never asked for much. Yeah I guess in those aspects we checked out, but in some others...tisk2, child abuse should've been legalized. I'm not saying we were all devils, no! Just 3 of us girls, all biatches of different kinds. But enough of my family history. What I'm trying to say is that I believe in how karma can sneak up behind and bite you in the ass, thus, I am damn afraid to have kids!

Of course, unlike my friend who wrote, "
If I could just be as good as my mum and dad in the future, I would be glad enough." I think in my case, I'd have to level up and beyond. Other than the fact that I might have to deal tenfold the pain my parents went through, I guess it's my way of 'becoming more than what my parents were' because I'm not doing so good in their field of strengths. Watch and learn basically. How I'm gonna do it? I have my plan, I just hope the outcome would be as good as, "MY MOM FRIGGIN ROCKS!!". Okay, now where's the husband?

Aaaahhh...I'm losing my point. I forgot what I was supposed to write about. Just finished my finals today, my overstimulated brain cells just can't wait to get my hands on Vader.

So basically, before this, Mother's Day, to me, was a day where mums could bitch out saying they deserve more. Well fook me for thinking so. They do deserve more! It takes more than maturity to comprehend such sincerity of being on duty for the rest of you life, it takes experience and no matter how much I say, I can never truly feel it until I pop out my own. Haha! Ruined the ending.

Anyway, YAY for mums all over the world...except those who ditch their babies like garbage.

Once again, apologies for the foul language but truth be told.

Later be thy days...

No comments: