Sunday 26 April 2009

Just A Reminder Of Something Frequently Known

I felt so emo for no reason today and decided I'd take the advantage of the situation instead of abusing my mind like I usually do. So I sat myself down with a pen in my hand and faced Brook open on my table.

Warning: I didn't use any harsh words but they are harsh in a way.


I call it...

Over and Out

It's not the first time that I felt like killing before,
Ripping the life out of that damn ugly whore,
Seeing her struggle bearing the pain,
If only you did that while you were still sane,

Lives are at stake when humanity fails,
I feel it inside every time I set sail,
Look far out to sea over the faded horizon,
What's left of reality is a world open prison,

When heroes are dying to who do we turn?
We are the people of this world we burnt,
Who can we trust when they only talk profits,
Power is their currency I don't have to prove it,

Every second I try to live this wretched life,
Every heartbeat I wonder what to do with this knife,
Every war that threatens to summon apocalypse,
Every soul savagely murdered all in a glimpse,

It's a shame to be breathing in this filthy wind,
I spit out the dust till my lungs are all clean,
A speck of my blood I see on the ground,
The sign that I'll be no longer around,

All things made equal will perish in time,
There will always be a reason to die,
I hand you an apology for all of my crimes,
Don't you dare save me I'll kill you if you try.

Muahaha! That was fun! I think it's pretty straight forward with a few hints here and there. I hope I can find a tune to turn part of it into a song.

Brook: Great, what about the other emo crap you stuffed in me huh? You gonna turn them into songs too? Nobody wants to hear all you emo rants Edd! You think you know emo? I'll show you emo...

Okay...Brook has lost it.

Later days...


No comments: