Monday 25 May 2009

Linger

last view from my previous apartment

Random Q's

1. What is the most important thing in your life?


my conscience


2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?


other than food? A black shirt


3. Where do you wish to get married?


Lothlorien, Middle-earth

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?


oops, have none


5. Are you in love?

in a way, yes


6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?

err...Hale's Kitchen, Plaza Rah


7. Name the latest book that you bought?

Play Great Guitar by Rikky Rooksby


8. What is your full name?

Nur Hidayah bt. Mohd Suhaimi

9. Do you prefer your mother or father


Ish! Don't make me choose...they're not Pokemon!


10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.


Myles Kennedy

11. Christina or Britney?

Neither actually, but if life depended on it...Christina because I can't stand Britney's voice


12. Do you do your own laundry?


I share the duty with a washing machine

13. The most exciting place you want to go?

in my head


14. Hugs or kisses?

HUGS!! I love hugs!!

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you

nobody tagged me...I felt like boasting myself out

16. 3 things I am passionate about
  • music
  • movies
  • writing

17. 3 things I say too often
  • shyte
  • betch
  • eff off
18. Book I’ve read recently

that book I recently bought


19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again


  • Street Spirit by Radiohead
  • Glorious by Muse
  • Fuel by Metallica
  • Flowers in the Window by Travis
  • Tall Tales by Spiritual Beggars
  • Pills by HURT
  • Blackbird by Alter Bridge
  • Human Stain by Kamelot
20. 3 things I learned last year
  • smile with your heart
  • there's a reason for everything
  • don't be a bitch

There I'm done. Off to cleaning my room! Later days

2 comments:

shogunn_general said...

Question No.5. For real??

edd faLco said...

yeah..with a guy in my head & his music

call me twisted or anything..at least im not piling up sins via dating