Friday 5 September 2008

SinS Galore !!


Okay, I can no longer deny the fact that I'm one of the devilish beings but not in the anger factor I mentioned in my previous Ramadhan post.

I don't know why but the same thing happened during last year's Ramadhan too. I get myself deep in metal, so very deep. It was last year that I discovered the compelling amount of metal's sub-genres and various bands from them. Thanks a lot Wikipedia! This year, as you can see in my list of current addictions, they're all metal based radio channels from live365. It's an internet radio with gazillions other channels to choose from. Not just metal, so do not despair. So of course from these international radios I'm constantly introduced to bands either I've never heard of before or I have but never had the time to check em' out. So imagine what meg@3on [my laptop] is doing staying up 24/7. meg@pod [my Ipod] still has space so I don't think I'll stop anytime soon.

Anyway, with 'presidentl' and 'herrRaven' channels being suspended from YouTube, I no longer have anything to feed my hunger and thirst for Ghost Hunters episodes. It's like I have to fast on them too. Haha! Thus...live365 comes back into consideration.

busy me

I know, I know...the time isn't right. But trust me, I'm busting my whole existence to counter balance my metal sessions with a lot of Quran reading and in the future, the xxtra prayers.

Speaking of which, gotta get some of it done so LATER DAYS...

3 comments:

edd faLco said...

presidentl has made a comeback as presidentl1...with latest GH episodes [3rd sept]..yay!

shogunn_general said...

ape ni komen dulu kat post sdiri haha.


new slipknot single not too bad though.

well its a bit toned-down now.

radio-friendly kot.

edd faLco said...

tu nk psycho org[n u] tulih commnt.

sbb slipknot x sell..haha..xpe2 biar diorg kumpul duit..nnt lg bleyh xpand. stone sour not bad gak.

pape pn...aku ttp sehati ngn Altr bridge. diorg tgh usaha albm bru. smlm dah mmpi jmpa mark tremonti.