Saturday 27 September 2008

NO MORE BOOKS!! WANT TO RAYA!!

Seriously Brook, I can't gather my mind to study anymore. With 3 more days to go, who can? And why in the hell are there still classes on Raya's eve?!! Not to mention clinics! OK..no more of my uni crap, because of it, it'll be my first time celebrating 1st day of Raya in Bangi and not in Kelantan with all the other families and not to mention my lovely cousins. And because of that we'll be having the annual 8-hour journey on the same day after the morning prayers, what a way to celebrate an incredibly joyous day. Well it's not all up to me, my brother is in the same situation too, work up to Raya's eve and only having 2 days off. Grrrr to the gov authorities!

Brook: So, I hear you're staying alone in your apartment for the weekends. What's up with that?
Edd: Yeah, I know. Most un-bodacious! My social meter is deteriorating so fast I wish I have a Sims cheat to keep it stable.
Brook: OMG Edd, purple? [whisper]

Edd: shut up [whisper]
Brook: [cont] Then why don't you just go home?
Edd: I'm gonna, trust me. I just needed some time alone to get the juicy inspirations back into my blood. I've got a new tune on the guitar so I'll be going home in a few hours.
Brook: What else have you done in your time alone?

Edd: Well...I've been bored.


That's my solo breakfast meal bought from a nearby baazar. Not homecooked but there wasn't much choice and tea is a must!









Teman hidup.











Teman hidup sorang lagi. My mistress, Vypress...ahaha!











Tempat dating ngan mistress.








And stay in there, I've no time to babysit you guys anymore..uhuhu!











My well-managed food and beverage bar. The only thing I lack is stock. Closing in on the holidays, food stock diminishes.










Let's look outside. Wow, if I had parkour skills I'd be able to make that jump and break into that apartment. I wonder what I'd find.










Don't give me that look young man. You've got a great deal of things to learn in your life ahead and utter boredom is one of them.










The other view. Not much life in colour. Or is it my phone cam?








That's not funny Firdaus. Taula parents awak ade hp canggih...even your pic here is full of life..aaawwww!









Come on people! Seed me! The download is so slow! I need this before Raya!!











Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri & Maaf Zahir Batin

Later days...

No comments: