Sunday 14 September 2008

Keep on wishing...


Dear BROOK,

I'm in my one week holiday now but as I have feared, I have been struck by gastritis a few times now. Very mild but the fear of self defect is there. I know in the past I have deliberately inflicted pain and injury onto this borrowed, fleshy vessel but gastritis is not the cool type of pain dudes...you can't move and you feel like it's sucking you in. A whole new center of gravity...a donut ring in your abs.

Anyway, today I'll just list down a few things I wish I had but I know I'll never get them because it's either unnecessary, illegal, impossible in nature or sick in nature. Oh and it won't necessarily be in a ranking position.

1. A sniper rifle
my falcon

Okay so this kinda tops my list. I would definitely have this if I was Axel Rozz [from previous post]. I don't know if everybody shares this fantasy but I would love to be up in a tower and under super-stealth camouflage, pop out the little creatures down below. Not necessarily human [as in enemies..not innocent bystanders like in GTA3..oh yeah]...zombies or aliens would do too.

2. My pyramid mansion

this is the mini, solid version..ehem

This was my essay masterpiece in form 4. It was about my dream of living in a titanium pyramid all by myself with each floor bearing different themes for different functions. Why? Because I've been passionate about the ancient Egyptians since I was 9, not so much now though. This obviously screams solitaire into my personal resume.

3. A 1977 Firebird Trans Am
my firebird

Oh yeah dudes!! If I am ever going to own a car, this will be my sweet sweet ride. My bro can have Kitt, all I want is you.

4. A movie deal
my fiction

With all my screenplays, I get to be the producer, director, and star role. This wish, I know, a triple long shot. I don't really want it, it's just where I hope all my writing would be put to good use.

5. A rock band [both the game and the real thing]

this is the game

YEAH!! nuff said...I'll be on bass.

6. Become Axel Rozz
prepare to die

Duh! Of course I wanna be her...but there's no villain good enough to collaborate with.

7. A 800G brain
my brain?

Alright! All I need to do is connect and upload. No fuss, no hassle. What speed? As fast as possible [AFAP].

8. The power of invisibility
okay that's just me being creepy...but close enough

This is the true power. I need no fortune, I need no fame, the world is my b***h. [hahaha..oh gosh that was so evil I'm so proud of myself...high 5!!]

9. Endless stock to all my metal doses!!
my iTunes.. downloading..dragonforce, annihilator, and hurt.

Oh wait, I already have this. NEXT!

10. A MacBook Air
my piece

I dunno why really, it's so slick and mobile maybe. I can do a lot of destruction with this piece of technology strapped to my back as I shoot across the plains escaping my enemy's sight. But seriously though, who wouldn't want one?!!

Okay I've run out of ideas but looking back at all the things in the list...it's obvious that I'm easily affected by spy movies. Only I'm twisting it a little, I'll be an anti-hero. Ohoho!

This is nice, lists are fun. I'll do more for my next entries.

Later days...

2 comments:

Ib said...

this is one of those entry that mekes me go... err

speechless.

hahahha

edd faLco said...

this is one of those entries whr i get lost in MY WORLd..