Sunday 21 September 2008

No photos?!

Oh darn, BROOK! I unbelievably forgot to take a single photo of today's major event. My big family gathered at our house today for 'breakfast'. I guess we were having too much of a good time that the minor importance of photos to validate a moment in time simply slipped our minds. Dammit!x3.

I wasn't really hanging out with the rest much anyways, I was giving someone a personal lesson in life. A guitar lesson. A terribly basic guitar lesson of which I am only able to afford. I wish I had more to give but being a student myself to the mighty instrument with the web as my tutor in lessons, I either understand less or differently from the official schooling. Anyways...it made me realize how far I've come and though petite the progress in time, it's all worth it. If life can appear along with death, then I too have gained in reparation of my loss.

okay..I'm sleepy..but still want to go and play Sims2..so later days.

ps: sorry no pics.

No comments: