Sunday 12 October 2008

eff-off PMS !!

Oh Brook how I despise this part of being a female. Not that I'm a fan of the other features but I'm not complaining...yet [keeping pregnancy in mind..DAMN]. While this won't be the major topic here, I'll just mention what it has done to me. Let's just say I'm seeing my old self again...nuff sed. If this goes on any longer I think I should eventually see someone about it before dejavu really takes over.

Recently I'v got my old poetic mood again. I finally managed to write the right lyrics for this rhythm I had playing on the guitar for God knows how long. All I needed was one quiet night with Brook [my old journal] opened up before me. After I was done, I flipped a few pages back to read my previous compositions. Amazingly enough, it was like reading off a stranger's confession of their suicidal tendencies. But no shame because it serves as a reminder of what I have felt. I do hope I'd be able to find
the right melody for the short poetic ones and turn them into emo songs...that would be so...emo, it'll be so gay. The more-than-one-page rants? I might post some of the good ones. No, I'll never burn them because although hatred feeds the beast in me, the beast is one hell of a writer [haha!].


Aaaahh, songwriting, what joy it brings me. Let's all make our own songs and sing honesty from our hearts [...drunk hippy]. I posted a fake dark, emo post a few weeks ago hoping it would ignite the rage of my beast within. Well let me inform you that it failed. Although the post itself was considerable enough, the lyrical content for my latest song [2nd original] seems to be short of any dark thoughts or deathly influences. It was actually my view on how love can destroy one's soul. Having no experience, I guess you can say it reflects my fear of falling in love. Like my first work - which is yet to be named - the music is sweet but the lyrics are sad and thoughtfull [influenced by My Brightest Diamond and Feist]. For a metalhead, I can't say I'll ever come up with my own metal song. Metal is purely one of the greatest form of art ever to be summoned from the pits of hell \,,/ . I kneel before it's greatness.
Wait a minute, I already have a few Helloween and DragonForce influenced poems...hmmm.

LATER days..
p/s: missing Firdaus

No comments: