Sunday 27 April 2008

Insomniac


Heyy.....................
Yes......the title says it all......I had like 3 ginourmous mugs of highly caffeinated beverage yesterday, I tried to theoretically decrease it's concentration by adding milk but then again...they're called theories for a reason. I'm the human factor...unstable. Wait a minute...was it a scientific theory or a common household myth? Talking of theories, I'll get back to you on that. I guess that brief warmth from taking in coffee triumphs over my survival instincts of getting enough sleep. So what on God's earth did I do last night? Well.............

> Chat with a few peeps while my head bobs along [headbang] to Megadeth's "United Abominations"...this only lasted until around 0200.
> Dug deep into this vast web to look for movies worth downloading...came up with a few: "This Is Spinal Tap", "Fubar", "Thank You For Smoking", & "The Orphanage" - thanx 4 the heads up syirol.
>Being the YOUTUBE freak that I am...I found this guy, Demetri Martin, an award winning international comedian...great stuff...worth a visit..go! Or not...whatever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcwfdFT1ohE
>Downloading a crap load of albums...expect reviews in a few days@weeks.

No comments: