Wednesday 30 April 2008

Damaged !!


Damn it! Why is it that when you're really in need of that certain object, it either goes missing or ends up retarded as hell. This shouldn't be, my life is no cliche!! Aaarrgh!

I'm going on holiday tomorrow with the greatest people in my life and found out just a couple hours ago that the camcorder is crapped up. Digi cams are working fine, great but I'm gonna need some live feed there. I know I can get videos with digi cams too but what if I want photos at the same time?
Just hope the rest of the group has cameras too.


We're all exited. All cousins day out. YEAH!! Let's sing for smooth sailing ahead! I wonder if I should bring my ipod along. Maybe I should, since it's gonna be a long bus ride. Plus just in case it gets too dull, I'd need Alter Bridge, A7X, and Muse to keep me giddy. Hahaha!


Since we all tend to turn out gothic when we're together, I hope this won't be like the 'Emo Roadtrip' from Youtube. Hahahaha!

1 comment:

edd faLco said...

what the hell dude