Saturday 26 April 2008

Holy Crap! I'm on the downhill run...

Am I twisted to even consider this a hobby? I guess I work better in hardship...you know...when 'your life depends on it' kinda situation. Being on top makes me a cruel2 person, I'd live hating myself...it's better this way. Everything happens for a reason. I put myself in God's hands. Let the flow of fate drown me. I never ask for anything...is that a problem? Occasionally.

So what do we do when we're down in the dirt? We relieve ourselves! Yay! If I could, I'd get high..get wasted! But in real life, I choose to write...in every form possible. The pen is my mighty stick! I compose poems and screenplays, or simply just spill my thoughts. Only today have I successfully made a song! Yay! But my guitar skills still suck...I'm still learning dudes. Other than that, I sing/headbang to songs. I tend to mimick my favourite voices such as Matt Bellamy, Myles Kennedy, Tarja Turunen, Enya...those are the extremes of each categories. I love Phil Anselmo's vocals and I'd give anything to have that growl...even my dignity as a woman [joke]. Damn I'd love to be in a band. Anybody out there looking for a vocalist? Or anybody willing to teach me to play guitar or smoke pott [joke].

3 comments:

Ib said...

ako nak join gaaaak.but i dunt think i got any talent in ur side of music..but hey 2cd tot i can be like the album's cover model ker.ahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

Anonymous said...

ello ib!kau nyanyi lagu alifaziz sudey..giler laen genre muzik~

edd faLco said...

ib...that's gud enuf man. b the mascot u r..hahaha