Sunday 27 April 2008

Birthdays...

Happy 16th Birthday to my bro, Faris. JE is his nick. Actually, we were a few days late for this little celebration. His actual birthday-day was ruined by...ME! Sorry! Gomen!

Some chain of events led me to terribly disappoint my parents on that day. But is was also a turning point to a better and improved conscience. The hope finally returns! woo..that reminded me of Star Wars. A New Hope & Jedi Returns. Hahaha! And hope I do that this budding strength shall grow and last. At least untill I face the new unknown. Dare you elude me?! Baah! Hummbug! [what the heck]

The hardest exam of all is growing up. There are no answer schemes to ace it. It's either you hit or miss, then you move on, no turning back. It's kinda exciting now that I recently managed to get back on my feet. Like the line in "Batman Begins", "Bruce, why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up." I wonder when I'm gonna hit my next wall, no more plunging into darkness!

No patterns of success can be mapped out because we're humans, we're unstable. So the end result, to me, doesn't really matter since we're all going to die anyway. Here's a cliche: The journey by far is the most important and most exciting. Quotes! "The best thing to do is to fulfil your present needs" - 28 Laws of Attractions. "Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same" - All At Once by The Fray.

Birthdays are reminders of how far we've gone.

Best of luck!!


No comments: