Wednesday 8 April 2009

Starlight

It's coming! It's coming! It's coming!

2 days away from my first ever performance and I am shaking all over. Excited and nervous at the same time. Sure I'll be doing what I normally and casually do instead of studying, not to say I'm very good at guitar playing, but I hope it turns out well. I just want it to turn out fun and enjoyable.

I can hardly study this week. I've been wire-bending [of the dental kind, not guitar playing] since Monday and my hands are swelling up. Requirements are due in 2 weeks time. But I have to put it on hold. At least until after the show on Friday. I don't want to jeopardize my chances in performing. Need my hands to be stable, although my nerves are hardly breathing.

Holy crap! The more I talk or write about it, the worse it gets. I guess self-hypnosis works! I better stop then.

I shall be the star! Okay that's a little too much.

Wish me luck Brook! And whomever reading.

Anyway, I'll be on guitar, Lavi on keyboard, & Zul as the vocalist. We'll be doing an acoustic cover of 'Starlight' by MUSE. A tribute to the masters.


Later days...

2 comments:

nda said...

eda, nak perform kat mane ni? best of luck! masa atas stage tu lupakan segala-galanya, biar dunia jadi you yang punye...

edd faLco said...

at our faculty dinner jumaat ni. Prince hotel. Wah...if only i can forget evrythg...thr'll be around 30 lectrrs below me, seniors, juniors n batchmates no hal la.
Hmm..pk blk xde la rmai mne sgt. but still. aaaaa...