Monday 30 March 2009

CooL XP appS


Since I've been busy messing around with sh@dowfaX for the past few days, I discovered some cool freeware stuff which I shall share below.

Fences
Like the name itself, it let's you group up icons, separating them into whatever categories you wish to between fences. Once you're done, double-click on the background and they disappear. To reappear, just double-click again.


Rocketdock
If you've heard of Stardock's Objectdock before, it's simply the same thing. It's a dock for your shortcuts or an application launcher. The best thing about this is that it's smoother, the icons are more slick, and everything is totally free, including the addons provided. No discrimination to who pays or not!


WinFlip
It allows me to do this...


Glass2k
It simply allows you to make your windows look transparent, like Vista.


CC Cleaner
Helps you to free some disk space by deleting useless files such as those in the Temp folders.

There's few more but I have to get going, tons to do.
p/s: all these nifty gadgets doesn't slow my cpu, if it does to yours just get rid of them. Glass2k is a small file.

Later days...

No comments: