Wednesday 15 April 2009

What The FLIP??!!

Okay readers of euphoric_nightmare, today I am going to write to you about a true story based on a real-life event that just took place here, in my friggin Plaza Rah apartment, this morning.

In as little number of words as possible, here I go:

I came back
early today, around 10.30am, because it was 'self-directed learning' which basically means, 'balik bilik tidur' for most people, whatever. I was just excited because I can spend the whole day going through my planned out study plan while surfing for 'Whose Line is it Anyway'. [I'm trailing off the main point]

Anyway, came back, found a large pair of slippers getting caught behind the main door as I opened it and said to myself, "hmm, must be one of the roomie's friend's", as one of my roomies does have a friend that might fit into them. I settled down on my chair in the living room where my other roomie was sitting next to me, at her desk, studying. After a couple of breathers, I went across the tiny hall to my room, reached for the door and found it locked. I was sharing it with 2 others where 1 of them went home for study leave. So as I sat back down to wait for my roomie to open up the door, I chatted away with my studying roomie or housemate.

Later, my roomie whom I actually share a room with, opened up the door and
with a 'tudung' on her head, quickly stopped me from going in the room, "Jap! Ada orang,". Okay, so I sat back down. And then she said, "Jangan tengok tau." Okay? Bells of suspicions ringing, bringing up the dead. I exchanged curious glances with my studying housemate.

If you still can't guess what happened next, you'll understand how surprised I was. She came out with a guy, from our room, the room I sleep in at nights, or have trouble sleeping in (insomnia). Obviously now I will have trouble sleeping in it. With her. Imagine the shock! Both of those numskulls have some decent religious background. What the hell?!!

And the thing was, after she came back from sending him off downstairs, she came to us saying, "Ei, senyap-senyap je lah ye...". I looked away quickly not knowing how to respond to such foolish statement but of course I didn't say yes. Sure, let's pretend Allah didn't see that. Let's pretend I'm not gonna be apart of this circle of sinning. Pish Posh!! I'm gonna take action that's what I'm gonna do! Dare you make such a stoopid, reckless, perverted decision! Sure I rock, I headbang to metalcore, I skip a few classes, but what makes her think I'm OKAY with this sort of attitude. Haktuih! She of all people should know.

I came home early today for a reason and I doubt it ends at witnessing only.

Astaghfurullahalazim...Ya Allah, protect me from what is to come.

No I'm not gonna stab anybody in the back tonight, no worries.

Moral of the story: A good decent background proves nothing, higher chances of surviving maybe, but it's all up to an individual's iman after all.

Later be the days...

10 comments:

Dhuha said...

huaaarrggghh..
i know both of ur roomies n i wonder who????
nex time dhuha dtg umah ida,sure ade stigma mlekat,oh dis room pnah ade guy msuk with one of ur roomie..whoa!

p/s: wlupun i wonder who,better not tell me..hehe

edd faLco said...

i noe...when i was reading ur comment i was like..i wanna tell, i wanna tell. pastu...hmm x ptt lak. tgk2 u ltk p/s tuh..hehe

trkjut sey...hilang segala respect kat dia

Dhuha said...

next time u shud put a sign on the door "no boys in this room"..pasti makan dalam punye..haha

edd faLco said...

yeke...i dunno. i think she's the 'wateva' type. sbb kan..kfahamn dia adalah mmg x slh bwk msok laki klau siang2 hari. ???wth!!!

abg ki said...

KL life...huhuhu

edd faLco said...

aaa...x diterima. Solat je 5kali sehari tp bnda tuh x jg. pkai tudg pn xde mkna daa. grm3! hahaha!

[alamak...ni nnt mesti kne uji ni..bkn men tunjuk salah org..hoh!]

alle said...

haha!edd da cuak =P

hannan said...

trouk nye...so..bley tido ke lg kt bilik tue...???hehehe

hannan said...

trouk nye...so..bley tido ke lg kt bilik tue...???hehehe

edd faLco said...

ei jap..hannan kah itu?

thn je la...nk wat cmne lg. dia da minta maaf pn time nk xm hri tuh tp ntah la seikhlas mne..time tuh gak org sempat lecture skit..tp xmo kaco mood xm dia lak