Saturday 11 April 2009

Too High on Adrenaline


And so it ends...The Dental Glam Night.

How was it?
- The best location EVER! Massive and the stage was great! Acoustics, nice.
- The whole event, not bad but could have been better.
- The emcees were, how do you say it? Bad? No fingers pointing, they just lack experience.
- Only a few Chinese went along with the party theme [movie]. Most if not all of them girls were dressed like they were going clubbing and Malay seniors dressed up like they're on their wedding day.
- 4th years rock, as always, gigam!


- After performing, got too much adrenaline in the blood, became too loud, out of control, embarrassing.
- Food. To me, great. The rendang was nice, sweet & spicy; the fish was awesome; the chicken, I can't remember, they all taste the same; desserts, cute, but I didn't get to eat much, full after the main meal.
- Like the dinner in my 2nd year, my foot cramped again. What friggin curse was at play?
- Did not get the chance to take a photo with my one-night-crush guy.

- But got a photo with one of the Vaders. Blurry though, too much force from both sides.
- Another Neo won the best dressed, he was the The Matrix version. I'm the Reloaded version. Of course I couldn't have won, a girl wearing a male's costume. Not in their lifetime.


The performance?

Not bad for my first time, a few slip-ups in the beginning and I think my tempo ran wild near the end. My keyboardist thought she was awful and wasn't satisfied at all. I'll upload the video on youtube once I get the chance.

I regret not recording Jason & Ib's performance, very creative but I was hungry.

And now, back to studies!

Later be thy days...


4 comments:

shogunn_general said...

you performed in public?awesome!!

edd faLco said...

yeah. i took my mum's advice, "use any chance u get". n so tadaa.

shogunn_general said...

agreed. won't get any more chances like those as we grow older.

edd faLco said...

haaa..we'll see..ehehe. i think i'll be doin some diggin