Friday 5 December 2008

Zombie Week!


That pretty much sums up my holiday week so far. I had a lot of plans prior this magnificent period of chance but typically, they all end up in the pending list which by the looks of it, won't be accomplished. The 'before' list:


1. Practice metal vocals & growls

2. Muscle toning

3. Read up on Gen Meds & OS

4. Wire bending

5. Work on shirt design ideas


6. Develop new song idea

7. Outting with cousins at Sunway Lagoon!!

8. Outting with Geng Bangi

And which have I done? I did some growls but didn't get me anywhere, learnt too little, and found it a waste of time although fun. Read a little
on GenMeds but the sight of male genitals just made me nauseated and so I placed the book down instantly. Showed my big bro what made me stop reading and he laughed saying, "Well deal with it, coz' that's the center of the universe". Which universe was he talking about? Coz it was one fugly center. Then he continued, "That's an ugly one, look for hunky male model's". No thank you! I can't imagine how men can find female genitalia a 'turn on' sight since they too are fugly overhanging tissues. [I just gagged] Okay enough about the distasteful part of human anatomy.

Jake & Amir's sketch page from CollegeHumor [the pic is a direct link to the website]

What else have I done other than watched tons of CollegeHumor on Youtube?

1. Downloaded 2 albums from the band Cynic [haven't listened to em' yet]

2. Played and finished 'MCF:Return To Ravenhear
st' in 1 day [an awesome game from BigFish]

3. Tried to play BigFish's 'Art of Murder:FBI Confidential' but it was irritatingly illogical

4. Now playing 'MCF:Madame Fate'

5. Hung out with bangi friend [Ijat], taught some basic guitar chords

6. Fooled around with big bro's hair iron [I look so emo right now..hahaha!!]

7. Successfully impersonated a couch zombie


So I have around 10 more days until this opportunistic fortnight ends and the clinical hullabaloo returns. Unfortunately, the hope for me to c
omplete my 'To Friggin Do' list is nowhere to be found since I'll be travelling with my familly tomorrow and until my holiday ends. We're taking the long road to Kelantan [where my kamphongg lies], making frequent stops and visits along the way until RAYA appears. Yay! Less than 12 hours until we take off but bags are still packless. It'll be just me and my little yet tall bro and my parents. What?! No Firdaus?!! I miss that baldy baby. And I miss my tiny cuz Kaira!! Oh yeah, I babysat her for 2 whole days in the beginning of my holi.

souvenirs from Sabah, Peru, & Sarawak from those who got to travel. ThanQs

I don't know what to leave you with so I'll just be off now. Later days.


2 comments:

shogunn_general said...

muscle toning? what was that for?? =p

edd faLco said...

ekeleee...mau ksik rpt2 aahh.. suck it in betch :P