Sunday 23 November 2008

Exams?! PishPosh!


I hate exams, but don't we all? Though I hate it because it brings down the atmosphere, I don't mind these regular assessments time to time. The right way to get through it is to always be prepared. I had a 1 1/2 month relapse of 'party on' nights instead of reading so it proved the present burden. I sound like a damn nerd for someone who hates this crap so much it nearly destroyed me.

My current mood? Like any other day. I've read what I can with the time I had. Not with all my might though. I hate pushing myself because I don't want to get hurt when I hope too much. But that doesn't mean I'm not pushy. If I want something, I will get it, I already proved myself on that fact in matriculation. I just don't think a lot of A's here prove anything more than being able to memorize a lot of things in a small period of time just until you get through the paper. Well, it doesn't necessarily mean that if you used the method in the first paragraph but most students here prefer the "Yikes-exam's-in-2weeks-I-better-get-busy-from-now-on" one. Me included. Because we all just wanna pass, A's are for pricks. Ehehehe...

Aaaahh...12 hour away until the 1st paper.

4 days

9am to 12pm

air conditioned room

What am I gonna wear?!

See you in 4 days...

No comments: