Tuesday 16 December 2008

A MegaHoli

I loved the fact that my previous 2 week holiday was first part lousy and second part superb. The lousy part was of course the Zombie week which I already posted about on my last posted post. The second part was a true holiday that I have yet to write about. I was already excited to tell everyone about it since the first 2 days I was on it. But the net connection said nay and so I had to save the enthusiasm for another day [wow that rhymed]. Such as today, unfortunately I have to gather all the pics first and I'm just writing to say that class has started and I feel horrible so I decided to be naughty. But all ends tonight and I'll start fresh tomorrow morning.

Damn it I'm so friggin bored right now! I wish I had a vidcam so I can shoot stupid things around me and post them on Youtube so that stupid annoying people would give me stupid annoying comments that would make me want to kill them so much, over and over again. I am so friggin bored!

I miss my kampong and all my cousins!!! and my petit nephew which I lended my armband to!!

Until some other day...

1 comment:

shogunn_general said...

oi. visit my blog and try see some movies i've recommended there. some are bad ass =p