Wednesday 5 November 2008

Quest for personalities....


Other than being a Youtube freak, I'm also addicted to analyzing characters or personalities in people. Movies are awesome for this. Some are good ones, others just don't fit. Though I have my own personalities th
at I have developed along the years of living on in this society. The personalities that lies within. Some has extinct, others continue to be part of me. I'll go in sequence of who came to be first.

1. BANZAI [1999-present]
- initially created for a friend's comic piece

- inspired by Dragon Ball Z's Videl, daughter of Mr.Satan
- she is when I'm angered and full of destructive hat
red
- I used to draw sketches of her all the time back then but I can't find any now
- she's a rebel without a cause, bullies weak people, but she's a fighter

- music: hardcore, grindcore metal, black metal
- colour: black, red


2. LILY [2000-2005]
- inspired by the character Elle Woods from Legally Blond but Lily's much
more sensible
- I don't have a specific image of her since she was only created in my he
ad
- she used to come out at night during my pre-bedtime-gossiping sessions with my younger sis
- she's extinct since I no longer have these sessions anymore
- she's wacky, girly, clumsy, clueless, and sometimes easily heart broken or emotionally weak
- constantly victimized by Banzai's verbal abuse but at times
they're best friends
- music: Enya, Sigur Ros, Arcade Fire, Pomplamoose, Feist, My Brightest Diamond

- colour: peach

3. EDWINA
[2002-hiatus]
- I personally named this character because I find her as my neutral between the 2 above
- I basically picture her as myself in office clothing: long sleeved
shirts and black slacks
- she is when I'm handed tasks or assignments, the respons
ible me. So obviously she's been on a long break since 2006, but comes and goes once in a while. She knows when I need her
- she's friendly, very matured, open minded, solves quarrels like a pro (especially between the 2 above), strong willed, confident, she gets bad moods but she won't go wild like Banzai
- music: hans zimmer movie scores, Maksim, Strings Quartet, Sarah Brightman
- colour: silver and purple

4. THE DUDE
[2007-present]
- inspired by my desires of wanting to get a 'high'
- if you've seen Pineapple Express, 'it's' like Saul Silver. I use 'it' because The Dude is an idea of a person and has no distinctive gender stuck to it but generally always 'high'
- when I am The Dude, you'll see me laughing senselessly, being silly, singing and dancing, can't focus more than a minute or at all

- it usually consumes me when I'm in no mood to do anything at all, usually when I'm highly stressed out
- music: doom metal, stoner metal - Mastodon, High on Fire, Celtic Frost
- orange


5. EVE [2008-present]
- inspired by my latest rock hero, Myles Kennedy, who is truly inspirational

- I have no specific image for it since she's basically me or what I'm trying to become now
- she is when I'm in my rock mood, calm, and very open
- she's open minded, terribly friendly, values her past experiences as a deserving lesson in life, always trying to find new things to experience or listen, awfully humble, treasure
s loved ones and friends
- music: Iron Maiden, Helloween, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Alter Bridge, Oasis, Travis, Muse, Radiohead, HURT, Sevendust
- colour: evergreen

6. AXEL ROZZ [2008-present]

- inspired by the character Neo from Matrix but unlike Neo, she's an anti-hero
- just picture me in Neo's outfit...without the shades
- she is when I'm being 'poyo' and selfish but poised at the same time
- she's very disciplined, a perfectionist, thinks for herself, never a leader but a right hand person. For more info, read my previous post 'Villainous I Am' from May. The more I think about it, maybe this is an older version of Banzai...hmph..
- music: death metal - Soilwork, Arch Enemy, In Flames, Carcass, Scar Symmetry

- colour: black

I am never just ONE. Much of the time it's 2 in 1. When I'm in solitary confinement sometimes they all keep me company. Making a decision would also require all their consent. Self-dialogue is fun no matter what others think. So you see, what I'm trying to point out here is that we all have our 'extremes', but I exaggerate to the point of naming each one and even giving them backgrounds. It's not a disorder, it's not multiple personality, it's a hobby.

So believe me when I say that my life is a movie.

That's pretty much it for now. We're all pretty beat from all the headbanging while trying to complete this post. Banzai and Axel are currently in a duo mosh pit right now...

Later days...

3 comments:

Dhuha said...

ida!ida!menarik post ini..try analyze me lak!weehehehe

Dhuha said...

nk watak2 movie gak..ngeh3..

edd faLco said...

wah! amat payah mau analyze org. dri ida nih pn amek 22thn...campur2 prubhn dri.

but ok, i'll try..i must read more of ur blogs & ur mind! nguahaha!