Tuesday 14 October 2008

Songs So Deep, Turns Me On

After much consideration, I decided to post this anyway since I'm happy creating new songs. The numbers are according to sequence in time.

1. This I Promise You by N*Sync
- listening to this makes me cringe nowdays, aaaahhh the 90s

2. The Scientist by Coldplay
- still loving it


3. Suralaya Dalam D Major by Amy Search
- haven't heard it for a while. can't even find a link for it on youtube

4. Swallowed in the Sea by Coldplay
- aaaaahh makes me want to forget my phobia of the sea

5. I Won't See You Tonight Pt.1 by Avenged Sevenfold

- the most romanticly metal for me so far

6. Glorious by Muse

- mmg bhn khayalan la

7. Nude by Radiohead
- keeps me in bed on Sunday mornings

8. Watch Over You by Alter Bridge
- sad sad song of a lost loved one...to drugs

9. Don't Walk Away by The Mayfield Four
- I won't even think of such things!

10. White Flag by The Mayfield Four
- makes me feel I'm in love [dream on]

11. Sorrow by Sevendust ft. Myles Kennedy

- FEEL...

12. Everything Changes by Staind
- emo+sad!

13. Danse Russe [raw version] by HURT
- this piece just fills up my insides [p/s: for better sound quality go to my myspace link]

these are some of the ones that I can remember...hope I didn't miss some of the bests.

later days...

No comments: