Wednesday 15 October 2008

Laguku bes?!!


Brook! During the numerous blackouts today I opened the door to my room to let the air
currents flow. During so, I just played carelessly on my guitar thinking that the other roomies wouldn't even be bothered to study since the light is being rather bitchy. I was working on my latest song [#3: Depth of Illusion(unconfirmed title)] which still needs work. I played up to the part where I had to work on so I stopped to think, then a roomie knocked on my door and asked,
Her : "Kak, nak tanye. Ape tajuk lagu nih?"
Edd : "Umm..tak tau lagi, baru buat,"
Her : "Lagu akak?!"
Edd : "A'ah,"
Her : "Laa ye ke?! best la kak. Saya dok dgr gak time akak main, saya ingatkan lagu sape la, nanti nak cari. Lagu akak ke? bes laa!"
Edd : "Oh ye ke? hahaha..tankyu2..ahaha. Akak baru buat hari Isnin baru nih, lom siap lg kot"
Her : "Oh, akak buat la kaset,"
Edd : "Ahahaha...tgk la dlu..ahaha!" - awkward...did not know how to respond
Her : "bes tau," - then goes off to toilet
Edd : "Okay, tankyu!"

Waahh...that was a first and it felt incredible. I'm still smiling now, it's been an hour. Good thing my songs aren't metal or I'd envision myself being kicked out of this apartment. I'm sky high right now..aaaaaahh.

Okay...later be the days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

akak..nanti nk dengar lagu tu boleh?? hehehe

edd faLco said...

ahaha...nnt org wat family konsert