Tuesday 5 August 2008

Metallic as in everything...

What a hell of a long time since I've written...again. If you've been reading some of the previous posts you would know that I'm back to my ancient old routine by now...classes and clinics and shyte. But whatever...my posts are clean out of em'. I've been too caught up with classes, house chores [still enjoying em' since I'm still at home], and Nazrin Firdaus [the new hot stuff].

A few things I'm glad having back are my big bro [fresh from England] and METAL!! My bro brought back all his Jap dorama collection and those Morning Musume shyte..and he knows I'm gonna get my head all wrapped up around it in no time, though I think my metal vibe is stronger than ever now, and I might not even commit this time around. Who knows? If I do get into deep Jap mode it'd only last a few months or so, as it usually do, but metal or rock is how I live it. To be honest with you, being back in 'you know where' kind of threatens my newly formed principles and way of thinking. I guess breaking the habit is harder than I thought [Damn you Linkin Park!!]

I know it's kinda ridiculous to look up to rockstars as role models of principles and philosophy, but who said they are my only ones. Take in the good and f**k the bad, when in doubt just throw it the hell out. I am trying my hardest to level out with myself...man that sounds selfish in a good way...haha!! Balance in life is hard and nearly impossible to achieve and though it does hurt trying but at least you're gaining experience in your efforts. Futile it is not!

One other issue that's getting my principles all jumbled up was boy trouble. Not that I have a boyfriend to give me any but there is this guy who is wanting to be more than friends. Disgusted as I was at first, a few weeks later I find myself excited waiting for his call. Fortunately, I managed to come to my senses quickly [thanx Syirol] and shove all that crush crap down the effin drain. What a load of sentimental humanoid shyte! Someday maybe but not now please. Although, I'm still keeping him as a friend because he's a metalhead and with my type of personality out in the open, they are hard to come by.

Vypress, my guitar!! I hardly touched you in the holidays and I've got the soft finger pads to prove it! Huhuhu!! But that's one more thing coming back now..yay! Trying to play James Morrison, Travis, and OneRepublic. I know, I know..they're no metal mongers, but come on, I can't really play metal on an acoustic guitar. Plus I'm no narrow minded metalhead, I'm generally a music enthusiast.

What else? I'm trying to drain all the updates out so that I can go silence for a few more weeks. hahaha..I might be kidding there.

Ghost Hunters!! Heee~ A topic for another day.

Sorry for being low on pics..I've been too busy and lazy to capture the moments on a digicam.

That's enough for now so LATERS!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehem-ehem..
hey, it's my first comment here.. nice blog.. interesting to read.. got myself laughing few times ;)
take care edd n kem salam kat baby comey..

Chika Chika said...

tak habis-habis dengan metal dia.....
:D

edd faLco said...

thanx for reading. it seems my life sounds more interesting in writing. but then again we all tend to do that. oh n..METAL!!