Monday 25 August 2008

Falling Slowly...

The title is subjective to various perspectives. To me it simply means 'floating', either in or out of love, self-configuration, or norm.

I'm just buying time until my clock strikes 2am. I decided to hit the bed at 2am and so it shall be. I came up with a few more theories and revelations of my psychological growth. Unfortunately, a few things were of higher priority than jotting them down so I need to remind myself to spend a little sit-down-time with Brook in the near future.

Just bought myself a food cabinet to store all the nit-bits needed to flourishly supply my greedy little tummy at night especially with the Ramadhan month just creeping around the bends. Only wished I brought my screwdriver too. Darn it!

Oh and of course, I now have Celcom Broadband thus, I now have the world at my fingertips. If only I have enough brain cells to store at least 1/4 it's content. Possible? Yes...in a way.

IT'S 2!! Later days... Halt! This is my shortest entry ever!! Hahaha!

No comments: