Friday 9 May 2008

Villainous I Am

Good day! Yes I'm still lost in holiday, but that's enough whining.

For this blog, I would like to list down my top 3 villains. I thought of putting up 5, but the other 2 just couldn't match up to these 3 even if they had 5 sequels. So, here's the countdown:

3. T1000

Villain of Terminator-2. He's like a sick demented
version of James Dean [check out the hair]. Very sharp, ruthless, and cold steel. And that uniform! Bad bad cop. He can easily kill anyone, including Mr.Terminator himself if it wasn't for the big guns that he badly needed to kill him. T1000 on the other hand is already equipped in every way. He's liquid metal and can transform into anything he touches, human flesh and metal objects [swords, blades]. Being shot will affect his physical appearance, but then he'll just cover it up again. Emotionless, so he can execute his mission efficiently, no excuses.


2. Agent Smith
Yess, everybody loves Agent Smith. So smooth and so full of twisted words to fool his enemy. Though he does have a temper issue, but who wouldn't if you know you were 'designed' specifically to be the bad guy when you are so stinkin' smart and resourceful. I'd be pissed off [not really]. He's pissed off because he's just a program and the matrix is suffocating him. But the truth is, he just makes me laugh. He never stops trying and the good guys never give him a break, he gets pissed off but he still goes on! Perseverance! What a great example. Agent Smith is like the aching pimple on your chin. No, wait, that's disgusting. He is a volcano eagerly struggling to erupt.

1. Darth Maul
Need I say more? I considered putting Vader for he was the one who lasted longer out of the two, but come on! Vader was previously the 'crybaby' Anakin. Darth Maul is such an obedient student, so patient, so dexterous. He died by the hands of Obi-Wan-Kenobi. So noble the death was. I know there is more to his history than there was in the film but I'm too lazy too read the books. He's a much evil person in there, that's why he deserves to top this list. The double ended red lightsaber is such a trademark. Plus, he has the dark side of the force! What more can you ask? Spikey head, black & red tattooed skin, and evil eyes.


There you go. Now, moving along I'd like to
share with you another kind of villain. Me. What kind of a villain shall I be? Well basically, I'll be a mix of these 2:












Neo and Lady Deathstrike. From Neo, his cool factor and intelligence, not the fact that he's the chosen one. From Lady Deathstrike, her mutant powers of course [I may compensate with daggers] and her eyes, not the hair. Enhanced from both charac
ters, the fighting skills! I cannot go solo so I would be working under a bigger force, I am second in charge, always beside my boss. My boss? Possibly a very sick and dying one, very frail though king-like figure. But no I won't be the nanny taking care of him, that'll be his reluctant daughter. I'm all for the fun and glory and passion. Money? Stored away for a rainy day. I would twist my words so beautifully as Agent Smith would, but with a very polite manner, that my enemy [the good guys] would find me charming & just can't wait to knock me out. Cunning shall I be, like Blackadder.

I shall become...the ultimate villain.

My name...Axel Rozz. [I'v been so fond of that name recently...I hope Axl Rose won't mind]


don't pay much attention to this pic. it's taken years back.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

edd,u noe,my fav villain ever is T1000.haha.dunno y i like dis charcter,bt each tyme i watch him in tminat0r2 my heart beats faster!hmm..scary yet adorable*hahha

edd faLco said...

dia ade wat cameo wtk tuh dlm 'wayne's world'. tp rmbut dia da x lawa.

Ib said...

ultimate villian? what is actually in ur head edd?? ahhahahaha

well im soo want to be the hero yg kene lawan ko till cedera parah.pastu in 1st battle u won.but i didnt give up.develop new tech n after years when u tot im dead n ure on top of the world,making human sacrifices, ill be back to save humanity.wait.itll be more dramatic if ive come to avenge my parents or my gurl taht u killed.hooo

so ako kene wat entry the ultimate superherro la plak nie.hahahah