Sunday 4 May 2008

Need Solitary Confinement

Oh darn! And I thought this long holiday would be productive. A week in and I'm already getting annoyed. There's still a lot to do but I don't feel like they're enough in the sense of productivity. Or am I just lazy? It's the heavy mist again. I hope I can get rid of it before it suffocates me like last year.

I can't really headbang & sing with this new voice since it 'boom's too much [hoho poyo!] and neighbours are pretty close. But becoz I do it anyway, I have to be alert for any indication of me causing any disturbance.

Creative juices are still flowing alright but not as well when I'm in all locked up by myself. Just had 2 ideas for a new story. Lyrics & poems are getting more affected by DragonForce & Helloween. Fantasy.

Just wish I can get a new videocam to shoot videos...crappy stuff to post on Youtube and then get trashed by vicious comments.

Working at the day care only takes up 5% of my time every day. But it's worth it, interaction with kids, playing fun, bullying the little big mouths. What joy.

I envy prisoners. By being in solitary confinement or just being in a cell for a great length of time, it can turn one's mind into a very innovative tool. They become very resourceful. That is fierce. The brain adapts and compensates. No wonder I feel like a stud...I have everything to satisfy my needs...for the moment.

I am now counting on the internet to give me the thrills and ideas to move along throughout this long rest with a high spirit. Maybe I sould make a smoke bomb and...oooooh...hehehe [laugh turns evil]. No one will ever know.

But anyway! Dudes, give me ideas of what to do or invite me if you're doing anything creative. Let's hang out in the rain for all I care.

3 comments:

Ib said...

u envy prisoners? edd has resurface....ahaaa

Anonymous said...

edd - a lunatic fren of mine!hahah (jgn marah edd)

edd faLco said...

anything but ordinary..holy crap thats an avril..