Wednesday 28 May 2008

Family Day Preps...

Masterminding may lead to world domination...beware!

Yaay! Family Day is coming up. I'd love to say that I can't wait for it to come but because I'm the one in charge of all the games and performances, I'm wishing for another week. The games are well in order [hopefully], and I got the green light from my mom who's in charge of everything else. I've distributed some power and freedom to the other cousins so that it'll run smoothly. Props are mostly recycled stuff, don't wanna be wasting money too much. Improvise with the abundant garbage around us.

The problem that keeps knocking in my head is the night's performance!! My brother and I are planning to do something like Demetri Martin's 'The Land Where My Jokes Come From'...but instead of all that funny nonsense, I'm touching reality and dedicate it to my family. If only I'd get some inspiration to finish the half-completed script. So it's either that or perhaps an adaptation of 'Aci Aci Bukak Pintu'. Either way, I only have untill Saturday morning to gather the cousins to rehearse. NERVE-WRECKING...there's a lot of 'what if's going on in my head right now.

Well, I'll be having my 8 hour journey to Kelantan (where the Family Day will take place) tomorrow morning at 4am. Hopefully I'll be able to wake up on time. YOSH!!

May luck be on our side...especially mine!

Later days...

No comments: