Monday 12 January 2009

[sighs loudly]




Dear Brook [who I've lost temporarily],










I feel down today.
Damn that emo song, really got to me. Don't know who it was though, heard it of a friend's blog [yes
naqqib,it's you]. Plus, this splitting headache has somehow displaced my center of gravity in all aspects of Edd-ness.





How crappy today twas...
My screenplay was presented and was likened by some few but because time is of the essence they think it would be too complicated to pull off with less than a day's practice away. Okay, s
o I work a lot better under certain amount of pressure [in this case, time]. Don't we all? My plan was to keep the play simple & goofy with absolutely little or no props at all. The only catch was we had to find a good narrator & exaggerate facial expressions. Now I know what creative differences means.

Oh well, anybody out there who wants my screenplay can buy it over lunch. Tis nay free, wasted 3 hours of jamming time.


I'm thinking of more ways I can exhibit my ideas of sketches or sceenplays. I wish I was exposed to more of these stuff earlier in life. This includes guitar playing. I was involved in Silat a lot [years back] but a knee injury is kinda discouraging me now. At least I have my cousins to act out music videos with me, so that's still good enough. I think I should keep that going, let it become a bonding tradition. Hahaha! But seriously, this means I'd have to invest on a working digicam & some editting skills. By invest, I mean time & money. I should. I really should.

Later be thy days!!!
Do nay forget to rock!!!

1 comment:

shogunn_general said...

aww was it from my blog?haha i dont know either who it was i just wiki'd the thing.sounded kinda cheesy so i replaced it with HIM..

scandinavians are hard rockers..got to hand it to them vikings..