Sunday 11 January 2009

Productive Week!

Hey Brook,
It's been a while since I dropped by to let things out on you. I've been really caught up dead busy with all my Uni crap. I'm not gonna talk much about that as you know it only constitute 5% of my life. I know, I know, I'm an ungrateful piece of nothingness. Well hey, let's just say I'm in that teenage era of adulthood. I have yet to see it's effects & goodness to my personal bubble.

Anyway, I'll let you in on the activities I'm joining for the annual colloquium my Fac is holding. I'm in the friggin choir. I know we won't be singing the hits of today [Negaraku & Varsiti Kita... what?!!] but come on, the NC is coming. On any other day, I'd be out there with my guitar rocking the house to dust. Other than that, we should be doing a play about 'The Dress Code in Dentistry - Past, Present & Future' but we're all empty right now. There are ideas but nothing has been conducted yet. So, being the show off that I am I decided to use my writing skills to write a whole screenplay for them. I haven't gotten anybody's opinion yet since it's the weekends and nobody's really around. So...let's just leave it there for now.

fyi, it's the first screenplay I wrote to be completed in 3 hours [plus some fussing around]. All my other screenplays are stuck somewhere in my laptop, mEg@3n.

Alright!!

Last Thursday, two of my guitar strings snapped. So I decided to replace all the other strings as well...all new! Friday was a lousy day, all I kept thinking about was my guitar, Vypress. GenMeds class was boring as hell, the MedDoc was annoying. After class, I went straight for Vypress and took apart every piece that could be taken apart, cleaned them, & fixed it all up. Fun. Now I just have to play those strings until they've stretched out properly coz it's still painful right now. They're still hard. It hurts to type. But I'm still typing. Type. Type. Type.


I won't be going home to Bangi until Chinese New Year because time away from the family can do me good. I can study [if I wanted to] & think more. I did do some dentistry related tasks yesterday, and I'm proud I did because it was fun & productive.

Today? I have a headache. Somebody is headbanging in my head. I woke up anyway, thinking that sleep would further aggravate it later on. Plus, it's the weekends! I wouldn't wanna waste the whole day by dreaming [it's fun but they're for weekdays]. After breakfast with the Simpsons & the Office, an old school friend YM-called me and we jammed for an hour...waking my roomate..hahaha!! Then later I ate lunch with a roomie. Mee hailam...aweful.

Next weekend I'll be at Kepong, helping my sister move apartments. I'm gonna be babysitting that little rockhead, Firdaus, my apprentice...huahaha!

And now, I have to do laundry. Sorry, no pics.

Laters!!

No comments: