Sunday 6 July 2008

Jitters of the remaining week...


Woaw it's been a while...a long 3 weeks while. I haven't been as busy but instead I've been watching a lot of Discovery and NatGeo's programs. Not so much going on online anymore. Finished all the movies and music downloads so the laptop stays lifeless throughout most of the days, only peeking in every now and then to chat with the abroad.

I'm running thin on thoughts so I haven't been writing as much as before. Inspiration is hard to come by with a hustling atmosphere in the background. Plus I'm pushing myself to go all physical, get fit, eat fit [this one is hard]. Training myself to go the extra mile and beat the boundries, hopefully it'll be a breeze once I have to go into training under ATMa. Damn, that was a mistake. But how was I to know that my priorities and principles were gonna be tossed around reforming and discovering. Oh well, once it's all up and done I can be proud to tick it off my list of experiences. Including this dentistry business.

After graduating [with Allah's will] I'm planning to take a dive into either forensics or zoology to redeem my past goals. So I'll either be working on a corpse or a tiger. If I go into forensics, I might further into psychology later on, become an expert on murderers such as in 'Most Evil'. But that's a long shot away. There are always the alternatives that I won't mention here because most might not agree on me taking the path.

Last month I wanted to write on the subject of personalities and how I am one who takes it very seriously. I like to see the groups of personalities one might have, analyze their actions and what influenced it. It's easier to see it in the kids I'm taking care of at the daycare. At that young of age, you can see clearly how they reflect their parents, their prime role models. Others include Ultramen, Power Rangers and the many manga/anime characters. Innocent? According to my experience, not really.

My sister just gave birth to a baby boy today at around 2am. His name? Uncertain, for his parents just realized the name they were planning on was identical to one of our cousins. So, let us wait and see. According to my mom, his birth is the best birthday gift ever. I agree.

Until I have time to virtually blabber off again, later days.

No comments: