Saturday 14 June 2008

Go awaaayy!!

Yay, got my momentum back and more. I went out twice this week which is twice as more than the other previous weeks where I only find pleasure around the house.

But all and all, I'm just frustrated with my male cousin who's still here, staying over until his thesis is done. Why am I frustrated? Kne pakai tudung 24/7! It's been around a month now, including the time at Kelantan, that I have to keep my head all wrapped up! It's clustering. How much longer is he gonna stay?! Can't he see me deliberately showing my vile uneasiness of the situation?! Go home dude!

Anyway...the worms project! Damn it, seems the worms I picked up aren't really up for the task of recycling food scraps and other wastes. I already knew that I had to get 'Tiger worms' for this type of duty, that's why I did this small scale experiment in the first place. To see if I can actually compensate with regular garden worms. Guess not. Oh well. NEXT!

I took off the shout out box. I thought it was a lame excuse to keep popping back to check if anyone's left a note. I should remember the reason why I blogged in the first place.

Later days...

1 comment:

Ib said...

take out anythin but just dunt stop posting u entres.coz ppl who writes like u rarely exist.(i dont read that much i know) but hey.why u start bloggin pon?uhuu