Wednesday 9 July 2008

Making The Most

Haha Brook, 3 days in a row I've managed to be unbelievably responsible...seriously getting caught up at every minute of every hour. All is taking place smoothly as if it was meant to happen, as if I'm on my definite track to glory. I think the birth of my new nephew, Nazrin Firdaus has something to do with this.

I'm finally an aunt and with my mom busy caring for her 1st grandchild and his mom, I feel that it is my duty to keep everything else at the lowest cluttered state as possible. I wish this thing in me would last, I really don't mind doing all the chores and all the driving anymore. 1 thing's for sure, it's keeping me fit and that's the best side effect one could ever wish for.

This is without a doubt the best 2 month holiday EVER. I've done a lot although remaining at the same site, my parent's house. I guess all in all, taking part in contributing to others does make you feel like a whole better person. I can be really selfish in conversations but labour work is something I'd prefer over 5 years of you know what, but in my case, 6 years.

I wanted to post a cool personality test I found a few weeks ago but I can't seem to find it anymore. I was half asleep when I found it anyway. I googled it then but I can't remember what I typed anymore. For 2 days I tried retracing my steps but all effort turns futile. Damn! Oh well, at least I remember mine.
It lists a few choices of superhero powers and asks you to pick 1 and only 1 power. I picked invisibility. Later below it gives a description of what type of person you are and what type of career path suitable for each certain characteristic. Mine was dead on, a writer or a private investigator. I'd like to add assassin to that list since they are similar to a P.I. prior the execution.

Later days.

No comments: