Sunday 27 September 2009

Post-RAYA Syndrome


Muahahahaha!! Selamat Hari Raya to all potential readers.

A little correction regarding the last post...apparently my batch won't be undergoing the continuous clinical weeks, only the 5th years are the unfortunate victims. Us 4th years are only subject to having 2 weeks of holiday extracted from our calender. DAMNATION!!

ONLY 1 WEEK OF SEMESTER BREAK??!! AND WHAT??!! NO MIDSEM BREAK FOR THE 2ND SEM??!! BAAH HUMBUG!!

Whatever dudes...let's just get it done with. I'm tired of all this nonsense.

RAYA was awesome at kampung! Didn't get to do the interviews I said I would but for the 1st time ever, made a video that included all the 1st class 'anak dara's and the 3 boys.










Plus my sister



All left to do is editing but I am in a slow mood since class starts tomorrow..ekh..and I'm still in RAYA mode. Quick...somebody invite me to an open house!!

Our house is in a open house mood as well. We got a new sofa set!



Alrighty then! Better start on the video...I'll notify once it's completed.














Laters...

4 comments:

Dhuha said...

hahahhaha..sguh kartun muke fird atas sofa baru.KIUT!

endaMD said...

cantik sofa baru.

edd faLco said...

fird mmg kartun. rugi anda2 x dpt lihat gelagat 'off-screen' dia.

sofa jodoh mama papa..akaka

Orange Fever said...

hey...red, orange and green...nice color combination