Monday 27 July 2009

H1N1


Alas, the flu mania has finally affected UKMKKL and we are now not allowed to go to class until 2nd August. Oh shucks! There's no confirmed cases yet, everything is still under suspicion but for the greater good and the safety of the nation, SHUTDOWN! was announced. There were 50 suspected cases.

Honestly, I've been feeling very vulnerable to the flu for a while since I'm commuting across Bangi to KL everyday for classes. Everyday was a potential risk of infection. Scary? Not really. I keep my hands crossed and try not to touch anything on the way. I didn't really feel the need of wearing a mask. I get wear them nearly everyday in clinic sessions where the risk of disease infections are way higher.

Moral of the story: Don't play in the sun, you may get burned. ???

Anyway...
YAY! for a week holiday
BOOHOO! for all the wasted clinic time

Laters...

2 comments:

Dhuha said...

yehhhaaa!!!!
wiheeee!
yahoooo!
ur holiday mesti lagi besh kalo ade sims 3!hahaha..mesti ida bengang giler2,,

edd faLco said...

yes, quite bengang thank u for noticing.
xpe...faris bli game GTA4. mornings r my shift in game playg, faris ptg, syam mlm.