Friday 19 June 2009

Frock Bearer


wow..that sounds and looks dirty. I dunno why, it just popped out of my head since I'm not gonna write on any particularly specific topic here.

I think the theme of my holiday this year is creativity or specifically, Youtube videos. Last year's was self discovery, profound movement, made major changes in my attitude, fantasmic! So this year, I'm all about creating stuff. It's about time too, I'm not getting any younger.

Aging is kind of a sad thing because it's just another term we use for dying. Honestly, it's just stretching it out a bit, turning it into a bigger picture. I mean we can't really say cells are aging because their lifetime aren't even worth noticing. Okay, so red blood cells lasts for 120 days and intestinal cells lasts for 3 days or so. Merely a routine shift change really. Only a few gets spotted as aging, the rest simply dies or died unnoticed.

Everything and everybody dies. I get very irritated watching American movies where the main character loses their faith after somebody important in his or her life died. They complain that they've been very faithful but God still puts that load of depression upon them, that He took the life of an innocent or good person. First of all, their definition of a good person is far from ours. He may drink, steal, smoke pot, do drugs, be a con artist, fcuk around, but still be a good kid. In our society, he should die. Second, they expect an easy life in return of God worship. Totally reversed from our belief, or at least mine. Life is after all a test, people who have it easy are no different than benchwarmers.

Aaaah...that stupid-yet-funny-once-is-enough movie. Talking of movies, I have a new idea that's been going about in my thinking vault for 2 months now. I don't think I'll be typing it down anytime soon. Takes me too long. I'd rather fill the rest of my holis with something more solid. Just so I can prove I haven't been a zombie during dead time. No more Z-days! Lengthy writing is for far more boring days such as...ugh! not worth mentioning..

My pillows are calling me to bed. Don't wanna keep them waiting or we'd start having a pillow fight! [Aaahahaha! Pun intended!]

Later days...

2 comments:

alle said...

heh.sumhow i like dis post.dunno y.hee~

edd faLco said...

heh...an everyday opinionated rant