Saturday 5 April 2014

Great Talks

The best conversations I ever have are with my brother, Faris. He's 6 years younger but out of all my siblings, he's the one I can connect to the most. We have a mutual respect for each other's level of knowledge and absurdity. But I know he'd pay no attention to me if we're around his friends. It's that kind of relationship. 

Our great talks usually take place at night or sometimes we hang out together, outside or at home playing X-box (or he plays while I watch). He understands that I like watching him play so he'd play action adventure games instead of FIFA when I'm around (because FIFA is boring to non-football fans). He'd buy Assassin's Creed just because he knows it's my favorite game even though he's not into it. 

But the greatest thing is our talks. It ranges so wide and I rarely have that with anyone else. I'm an awkward person outside. I wish someday I can share it with some other guy. Because my bro has a girl now and I feel like I might lose him someday, when he'll be married. I'm nearly sure he will beat me to it, like he does with everything else. He's a great young man I'm proud to have as my brother.

Missing my bro.

Later days.


No comments: