Wednesday 25 April 2012

Nazis AND Zombies ??!!



Ok, it has been postponed for too long.
The dream I mentioned on my last post haha! Honestly, it has been bugging me since the day I dreamt it (damn, 'dreamt' isn't a real word?), as in an inspiration for movies and...stuff.





I never got to play Call of Duty when I wanted to last year. Even though I can play it now since my bro borrowed an Xbox (YAAAAYY!), but I lost interest. Plus, I must heed the calling of my Creed (hint). So I never got to kill the Nazi zombies.

So the first position I remember myself being in in the dream was, hiding, trying to escape the Nazis, actual Nazis, arm salute and all. While all this was happening, I was with a few people I was familiar with in the dream but not in real life. You know the feeling. And one of them was also my boyfriend. That's right, a dream boyfriend, which was hilarious because I actually know this guy in real life, only not that well. I hardly ever talk to him. Plus I'm not keen on having one right now.

So we were trying to escape but they saw us and we ended up in a chase. See how illogical this is, I mean the Nazis have an arsenal of killing machines and the only thing we had that could be considered as a weapon was if we broke off our own arms, chewed the meat off and snap the edges of the bone so it'll be pointy enough to pierce human flesh plus the Nazis' leather. Anyway, they failed to catch us as we were somehow running at the speed of light sound (that's a song, mind you). We later hid in an abandoned wooden house -your standard 'umah kampong'- somewhere in the country (another song). Trying hard to keep quiet as we were all breathing hard from the chase.

When we finally settled down and were sure that the Nazis had lost our trails, we started to look for clues to where we actually were. Looking at papers and letters to find out who the house belonged to. As we wondered towards the back of the house, we started hearing moans and groans of an abnormal human nature from the floors. If I had the knowledge of zombie hunting, which I'm positive I do (Thank you Edgar Wright, Simon Pegg, and Nick Frost), I would immediately suspect ZOMBIES. Unfortunately, my dream brain failed to get a connection into my 'partially useless general knowledge archive' section of my brain. I have bad connections, what can I say. So we went and opened the locked basement door anyways. GREAT! And so the adventure continues and it was far more ridiculous than this that I don't think I could or should explain it all here.

There was a part which, I think, was inspired by a Harry Potter game I played 6 years ago. Goblins and jelly beans and such. Then I rode a...very tall car (???) with that dream boyfriend of mine. Then there were the graboids from Tremors. Oh but no vampires! Ahaa no Twilight for sure, but there should have been. I'd love to actual slay one. Bring back BLADE!!

Anyways, I have been trying to put a plot/story-line together based on this dream since it is very, very interesting. Tim Olyphant for the guy hero of course. Not as a boyfriend since I genetically cannot tolerate mushies (publicly, ahahaha!!). And I think this will be post-apocalypse type of concept, where everybody will be in survival mode (like The Road or Walking Dead, not like those 'a group of students went to an abandoned place and so on & so forth'). If anyone tries to take this story, go ahead! I believe it will be a challenge, just don't forget mention my name or put me in the movie instead haha. Capiche?


Later days zombies of the world!!


No comments: