Thursday 10 February 2011

Nil

He watches and He hears
He knows all my tears...

I am at a crossroad and there are no road signs. I can tell north from east but I don't know what's beyond this junction. Maybe another crossroad, a free gun, or even a snake pit, I don't know.

Life is a test and right know it's in the form of an MCQ (multiple choice question). Actually I don't know if it's in any other form. Essays? I guess. I mean the details do count. Maybe it's an MCQ followed by a series of essays. Ugh! How about 10 MCQs and an a short essay? In half an hour and mihun with teh tarik outside the hall. Hahaha nice!

My 25th year of life on this silly planet is coming to an end and I still haven't accomplished anything. I can't even figure myself out yet.

I am just full of lies, people. And I cannot seem to sort myself out of this one. Apologies.

1 comment:

Dhuha said...

ida, ada apa2 yang nak dikongsikan?
=)

be strong! da lama rasenye ida menyepi.