Friday 30 April 2010

I Hear Crickets...



It's bugging me, grating me, and twisting me around!
Yeah I'm endlessly, caving in, and turning inside out!
[guess where that's from]

I'd like to dedicate that to the darling little crickets who
with sheer joy play their tune relentlessly through the night. Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, clap, SMACK!! Flame! Sweep! Shoo.

Now, one problem solved, a million to go [grr..]
How will I ever get enough sleep?
I close my eyes and I keep seeing my scenes of vengeance.
Fueled by all that hatred of course.
And truth be told, I'm not ready to get rid of it.
Maybe that's why the demons can affect me.
I so willingly allow their whisperings.

Anyway... I was watching 'Human Stories' on Discovery Home & Health the other day and it was about 'When Sleep Turns Bad'. Insomniacs, sleep walkers and everything else in between. Scary stuff really if it can lead to divorce and jumping of buildings. With it being psychologically related, different remedies work on different people. Nothing is absolute when it comes to human beings. Abnormality is a norm. Some patients only need to tweak their diet, others rely on feng shui. My sleeping issue isn't really a problem it's just irregular. Just because...
and I know it's why...


...Donald Duck touched me when I was young :P



2 comments:

shogunn_general said...

check out the documentary "Earth"..breathtaking visuals...plus you got Captain Jean-Luc Picard as the narrator... :)

and oh we went to Disneyland Paris when we were young too.. got myself a Donald Duck cap...weeeeeee ~~~

edd faLco said...

mcm ade penah tgk je...