Thursday 28 January 2010

Fluff


I've been really interested in the clouds up in the sky lately. I guess God is trying to remind me about the bigger picture. I started admiring the fluffy wisps up about a few months ago. Majestic when the sun crowns it and powerful during their darker moods. Everytime I suffer inside, which is nearly everyday, all I need
to do is look up and behold the glowing blankets above.

Clouds in a way are like people. There are many races, they appear to have feelings, they drink and cry, and they too are unpredictable. They have boundaries like we do. They can't come down too low and they can't fly up too high while we have our religion. It's not like they have a choice. God invented the logical reality of physics and chemistry. We on the other hand do have choices. The good and bad ones, and the gray areas.

2 comments:

hash rule of 3pointer said...

look up more often, maybe u'll be inspired for another video....caution: the heat nwdays may kill even the inspired huhu

edd faLco said...

yeah...its amazing to think how close we actually are to the sun...
this weather is a reminder