Sunday 13 December 2009

Don't


I Hate
I can't describe how much hate I have inside right now. I've grown aware of this state in me since 3 years ago. Some days I can set it aside and forgive everything. Some other days I just feel like killing everyone. An uncontrollable rage that I contain inside, cursing everthing from its existance. I know I won't kill, I know it's wrong, but I think some people just deserve to die. Erased from the surface of this decaying world.

I want to disappear
I'm losing my patience. I don't want to live like this anymore. It's pathetic. Everyday pretending to make a better day for tomorrow. I wish tomorrow would take me away. Far from this corrupted civilization. I hate the city. I hate crowds. 3 is a crowd. I can't function in the public eye. I want to be able to sit quietly, close my eyes, and hear the water streaming by, the birds chirping in the caressing trees. I hate the city. It disgusts me.

Dead
Rotten inside, I have nothing but maggots crawling around manipulating my limbs, my brain died from suffocating on the many ideas that clot my veins but never got materialised because I was too busy pretending. The meaning of life is on it's last strand as it escapes my clutch. My prairs turn stale as they leave my lips. I grow tire of this recurrent phase of eternal darkness. It is becoming my soulmate and I fear I may leave with it.

I wish for no later days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Edd..

Dah lama tak berkomunikasi dengan ko, secara maya atau realiti. Aku tumpang sedih baca post ko.

Aku harap ko akan selalu tabah dan tak putus asa. Di sebalik setiap kesusahan PASTI ada kesenangan. The time will come, sooner or later.

My doa will always be with you :) Just remember that Allah is always there for you, He'll listen :)

Take care...

hash rule of 3pointer said...

wahlao..huhu